Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
try them on. they fit similarly but the remedy's cheek pads are firmer. both have replaceable cheek pads in different thicknesses to tailor the fit. weight is comparable and i *think* they have the same certs.

·
Gnar
476 Posts
I have the Giro Remedy and am very happy with it. One feature that is very important to me is the click and snap chin strap (not really sure what it is called) and it is very easy on and off. I don't know about the Bell Drop, but most helmets have the double d ring, which is fine for DH racing or lift riding. You didn't say what kind of riding you do. I have to pedal on most of my rides and am constantly taking my helmet on and off, just find it gets hot so fast on even short uphills and flats. So just a feature to look for and think about when shopping, but try on, fit is still the most important thing!

·
...a wiggle theres a way
214 Posts
I just purchased the Bell Drop i've only put one ride on it (total of 34miles) and the things i like about are
a) Lightweight
b) Comfortable
c) Vents
d) Large opening area so goggles are easy to put on and view is good
e) has a D ring fastener that allows easy on and off

My biggest suggestion for a Full face helmet is try them both on see which one fills better move them side to side and back and forth, and get the one that fills the best to you.

good luck

joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.