Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ricky DH
2,249 Posts
Damn, that's pretty impressive for tape and an xacto blade! I like the black on black, looks sharp. Great job!

·
Commit or eat sh!t
2,392 Posts
Love it. Is it scratch resistant? Mine's all messed up from falling and shuttle ride bumps after few months.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i do have too much time on my hands lately... not able to ride for the last 10 weeks due to some small back issues causing some nerve issues in the leg... gettin the cortisone injections in the spine next week though... anyone know how good that feels (it just doesnt sound like it feels good)?!?!

·
Registered
328 Posts
If it's anything like a spinal tap I can tell you from experience it's a defeating thing. Laying on your side curled up in a ball and not being able to see what the hell is going on makes you feel very insignificant.

·
Registered
188 Posts
where can you get that tape, I have been wanting to do that kinda stuff with old helmets that are sitting around, I figured might as well turn then into artwork.

·
squish is good
4,933 Posts
Very sharp. You can get pin-striping tape at hobby stores that sell high end RC cars usually too. Lots of different colors and in pre-cut widths.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Nice, looks pretty good. You may not realize, but you've just masked a sweet design. Go get some paint, paint the helmet (not black, perhaps white?) and pull up the tape - instant sweet paint job :) then clearcoat it all and she's good to go.

·
Citizen Of Earth
366 Posts
Yeah! Clear coat that schlitz! It will last WAY longer and look even cooler!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts