Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the difference between the 2006 model and the 2007? The 2006 one is available for $25 less than the 2007.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried on a large remedy in the store and it felt good. I have a large head :D

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
I have a pea head so thanks for the heads up on the deal.

·
Enlightened
111 Posts
Aside from available colours, the 07 remedy has block letters on the chinbar whereas the 06 remedy has a forward leaning font.

The Bellistics fits smaller than usual. My head size is 55 cm and I couldn't get into a small Bellistics even though I am in the range for a small according to the sizing charts. I'd say add 1-2 cm to your actual head size to come up with the right size Bellistics. Of course, try them out before buying as, I suppose, some head shapes might play a significant role in determining fitment.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have an 06 Remedy and it is the best helmet I have ever owned. My Bro bought an 07 and for both of them being larges it looks like mine has a larger outer circumference. His feels a little smaller interiorly although that could just be my padding having packed out. My riding buddies call me pumpkin head b/c my 06 remedy is sooo big. Also I have the blus silver graphics and the bros 07 is matt gray. That might lend to a bigger look. Either way, a direct comparison to the 661 i had and my bro's old Bellistic, the Giro owns. A friend just bought the Fox rampage and I'm pretty sure he thinks he shoulda checked out the remedy closer first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts