Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love my SX Trail but wanted to girlify my babe just a bit.

Last year, I was eyeing up some straitline pink pedals. So an early birthday present to myself was a pair of shiny new pink pedals, and every time I’d look at them my heart skipped a beat :D

Then my birthday rolled around in May, and my boyfriend surprised me with a bag from Thomas Haas Fine Chocolates. Thinking that it was a box chocolates (not a big fan of chocolate), I opened up the gift graciously and to my surprise … instead of chocolates, I had some pink eye candy in the way of a sparkling straitline bashguard and some super comfy straitline levers.

The last piece the resistance appeared at my birthday ugly sweater party, where Matt, owner of North Shore Bike Shop and his wife Helena, gave me a pink straitline stem.

So I’m a pretty happy girl. I can definitely feel the pink power when I ride.

Now it has become pretty obvious, whose bike belongs to who.

·
Pretty in Pink
628 Posts
I want that stem.

·
Registered
122 Posts
So cool!! Love bike bling for presents!

·
Registered
510 Posts
nice!

Just the right splash of color, very cool. I see you have the Fox Huck shorts, my fav. but cannot find them ANYWHERE. If you have a source, do tell. Great looking ride 2Marvel.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jewels said:
Just the right splash of color, very cool. I see you have the Fox Huck shorts, my fav. but cannot find them ANYWHERE. If you have a source, do tell.
I love love love those shorts. They're men's shorts and I bought them in June 2006 at some bike shop in Vancouver and have never seen them since. I have worn and washed them a ton of times and they still look like new from all the wear and tear. Sorry I can't give you more info then that, but I'm sure you can probably buy them online somewhere if you searched.

·
Dudette
1,468 Posts
Wow - that's awesome! Your boyfriend sounds like a guy who really understands you - imagine knowing you well enough to give you a bashguard - Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
238 Posts
OOH! Pretty. I have managed to get a Pink Magura Venti rotor when I was in Fruita...They only had one 4", so it's on the back...I just need to track down the 203mm one for the front.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I love the straitline stuff! Planning on getting some white bling for my red Nomad soon. And yes, pictures are coming, I just haven't been able to slow down on the trial long enough to take them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts