Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mich. State/Texas Tech hit halftime so I figured it was as good as any other time to a couple of the bikes-

Mamasita, El Santo and the Monocog were all definitely in need of some cleaning.

Gave me a chance to work on them in the living room too- swapped to attack gripshit/xtr derailleurs on the Mamasita and threw my tomicog on the Monocog 29er for a 38x17 fixed gear.

after everything dries up nice I'll polish em up with bike lust

anybody else use this method?

·
Registered
484 Posts
2silent said:
Mich. State/Texas Tech hit halftime so I figured it was as good as any other time to a couple of the bikes-

Mamasita, El Santo and the Monocog were all definitely in need of some cleaning.

Gave me a chance to work on them in the living room too- swapped to attack gripshit/xtr derailleurs on the Mamasita and threw my tomicog on the Monocog 29er for a 38x17 fixed gear.

after everything dries up nice I'll polish em up with bike lust

anybody else use this method?
In the living room?!?!? You've got some balls......or live in a dirty old apartment.

·
Registered
812 Posts
NO!!! ... but I suggest you have the hole in your pocket repaired.

You can play with it a bit too much so I've been warned.

Warren.

PS, Your post appeared in the NZ/OZ section of the Forum, for a brief while. I thought you were taking the piss out of the SS hand-holders down on the Oz threads. I thought you were taking the

piss and gave you an appropriate reply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.