Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so no RFX content I knew it would get your attention

Abs gonna kick some Aussie as this weekend for the Bledisloe Cup.

Ok so not many of you will know what thats all about either but this is pretty funny!

Go the Abs go the haka hopefully they'll bring out the new one :thumbsup:

Not that you guys care too much but Rugby here is like NFL is to you guys in the US, those UK, SA Aussie will understand, and World Cup year and all;)

Ginger Bread Haka

The Real Haka

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
you kiwi's and your 'bloody slow cup'. Mate, forget the Rugby...AFL is where it's at.

Go the Tigers, Richo is playing his 250th this Sunday!

0,5001,5490635,00.jpg

r46209_120471.jpg

js14afl_gallery06_gallery__470x331.jpg

Highflier.jpg

·
thats right living legend
6,360 Posts
I didn't think those little nut hugger shorts could look any gheyer until I saw them doing that dace in em. ;) :thumbsup:

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
blackagness said:
I didn't think those little nut hugger shorts could look any gheyer until I saw them doing that dace in em. ;) :thumbsup:
Haha comin fro you guys thats funny least our guys aren't wearing full legged spandex with padding all over and helmets and have breaks every 2minutes sheesh our boys shorts aren't tight like those Aussie AFL lads now thats GHEY.

Dudes jumping all over each others backs in skimpy little shorts too tight for Daisy Duke:D

Daisy's shorts

still hawt

Jessica the new version

CB giving it back to JS

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
TA - i don't believe england will retain their world title this time! the last one was fun - i was in a bar in new york city surrounded by aussies, scots and irish who obviously all wanted australia to win - the handful of us english were lucky we didn't get beaten up...

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wilks said:
TA - i don't believe england will retain their world title this time! the last one was fun - i was in a bar in new york city surrounded by aussies, scots and irish who obviously all wanted australia to win - the handful of us english were lucky we didn't get beaten up...

Haha yeah been there done that, me and a coulpe boys did a Haka once in a bar surrounded by English soccer fans, people didn't know if we were gonna get beaten up get applauded or eat the English fans:D

I the end we all got down and drinkin together:thumbsup:

Yeah it will be an interesting cup, I agree with what ya say on England they aren't the team they were that year, tournaments are always dicy.

Im hoping the ABs have got the mental metal this time, we have the players and skill no doubt roll on France, tonight will be a good indicator against the Aussies I think we gonna tear into em myself, if we don't its gonna be another four years:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts