Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning, or rather my wife is planning, a trip to visit her sister in Gilmer on Memorial Day weekend.
Are there any trails ~50 miles from this place? Oh, I ride a rigid SS so I'm looking for XC type stuff if that makes any difference.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I ride Tyler weekly and the trails are some of the best around (dfw included). Definately ride Tyler state park if you're in the area. They also dry very quickly so it'll likely be rideable the day after significant rain (rare around here)

·
Got Mojo?
1,190 Posts
fun fun fun!

Dave Moore said:
Oh, I ride a rigid SS so I'm looking for XC type stuff if that makes any difference.
yater said:
I ride Tyler weekly and the trails are some of the best around (dfw included). Definately ride Tyler state park if you're in the area.
I agree, Tyler State Park is a very nice ride. Whenever I am in the area I make sure to stop for a lap.

I also ride rigid SS, and TSP is nice and flowy singletrack. Very well built. Great on a singlespeed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.