Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Yet another good video from across the canal...

Enjoyed watching it. All the more reason to get myself over there and enjoy some of that too.

Had to chuckle about the guy in the blue in front of you always "popping" off little roots and the like. It's all about fun though. Seemed hillier than I had always imagined it to be out there.
Hope that last crash wasn't too bad. Those slow twisty ones always get ya...

Nice! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Cool Mark

Hope to get out there soon. Hey wanted to thank you for helping me out on my last ride lead. Turns out much of my back pain was being derived from having testicular Cancer. If you didn't know i found out shortly after the Green Mt. ride, and i'm gonna be back better than before real soon.:)

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Will have to do that Wrenchmonkey. Thanks! I have a long standing long weekend tour to schedule with NoNancies for all the new goodness over there. :thumbsup:

All good stuff.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Borneo said:
Will have to do that Wrenchmonkey. Thanks! I have a long standing long weekend tour to schedule with NoNancies for all the new goodness over there. :thumbsup:

All good stuff.
He has the "Tour De Newberry" scheduled for Jan 2 - Don't believe the "moderate" pace. He'll run you 'til your tongues hanging out...
http://evergreenmtb.org/recreation/calendar.php?event_id=8293

·
Registered
632 Posts
I signed up for that ride and looking fwd to it!

Just wondering, is it the Klahowya secondary school off NW Newberry hill road the place the ride is starting at?

Jim

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jimba said:
I signed up for that ride and looking fwd to it!

Just wondering, is it the Klahowya secondary school off NW Newberry hill road the place the ride is starting at?

Jim
Ha, ha... I just hijacked my own post; Yes in front of the main entrance per the ride description. If enough of you show up, I'll leave my bear spray in the car :)

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Any progress on the Anderson - Gibbs connecter?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I am waiting on the o.k. from O.R.M.(olympic resource managment). They are the logging company that owns the last chuck of land between the two lakes. We should be able to start building as soon as they give us the go ahead. That would give us about 5 miles of trail at each park and at least 5 or 6 miles on the connector trail.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Gibbs and Anderson Connected?

I'll be in the area this weekend and I'd like to ride the Anderson Lake and Gibbs Lake trails. Are these two areas now connected? Thanks.

·
Registered
341 Posts
The Anderson and Gibbs trails are not yet linked. Only about 2 miles of the connector trail have been built, but it is a fun 2 miles with a nice view point looking down on Discovery bay. Send me a P.M. if you want a guide.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts