Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My LBS is giving a awesome deal of a brand new giant trance x1 for 1800$. I cant possibly beat that deal w/ another bike can I?

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
No! very good deal. Go for it:thumbsup:, even at retail I would buy one if I had the money, but I don’t need a second Trance X, here’s my upgraded X2 to make you want one even more:

·
Quack Attack
238 Posts
pqow92 said:
My LBS is giving a awesome deal of a brand new giant trance x1 for 1800$. I cant possibly beat that deal w/ another bike can I?
Pull the trigger. You will NOT be disappointed! I have the XO and can't ride it enough....awesome bike.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sounds to good to be true. I paid 2,115.00 for my Trance X1. If I was you I'd go get it right now; before the dealer changes his mind.

·
I live to bike
2,397 Posts
Why haven't you already bought the bike and put some pictures up of it dirty? $1800 is less than the X2. Better snatch it up while you still can, because the dealer must have accidentally mispriced the bike--msrp for the X1 is $2700! (If not accidental, then he is just into giving stuff away, because he is going to make almost nothing at $1800 for an X1.)

The Trance X is an awesome All-Mountan machine. Only problem with it is that it doesn't come in a 29er version! (sorry, 29er zealot here.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts