2. Satans Elevator 4 Me 0
3. Good ride E!

Nuff said,

Shawn

·
Registered
12,938 Posts
Come on man, we want some pics.

If Satan's escalader got you sucking wind you'd better tune up a little more before heading for the high country on your mtb vacation. So you coming to Ely, or not? I've got that new trail you know.:thumbsup:

KRob (trying to sound enticing and seductive)

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KRob said:
Come on man, we want some pics.

If Satan's escalader got you sucking wind you'd better tune up a little more before heading for the high country on your mtb vacation. So you coming to Ely, or not? I've got that new trail you know.:thumbsup:

KRob (trying to sound enticing and seductive)
ROFL, no pics this time. I have a pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder area so I didnt want the xtra weight of the camera. Im probably slightly out of shape from a pathetic riding schedule the last 2 weeks. Im seriously leaning towards coming up your way, probably for a day. I'll know more by the middle of the upcoming week.

·
2,093 Posts
Redmon

get that nerve checked out before the weather cools down.
Besides climbing puke hill first thing in the morning it was a nice and mellow ride. Ain't no shame in walking up the escalator(even if you have a granny gear). HaH!
Thread hijack- who knows how far out the bonnie&clyde trail goes out from the end of deadhorse loop? Is it worth while or does it just suck?

·
desert dweller
Ventana El Ciclon
1,644 Posts
E ! said:
get that nerve checked out before the weather cools down.
Besides climbing puke hill first thing in the morning it was a nice and mellow ride. Ain't no shame in walking up the escalator(even if you have a granny gear). HaH!
Thread hijack- who knows how far out the bonnie&clyde trail goes out from the end of deadhorse loop? Is it worth while or does it just suck?
Bonnie and Clyde is half a mile out from the main overlook. It follows fairly close to the pipleline scrape unitl you get a mile or two from the highway -- then B&C becomes part of the dirt road that heads NNW until the primative trailhead (just past the powerlines). From there you follow the trail/primative road due west while looking to the north side of the road for a single track (maybe 100-200 feet from the BC trailhead. If you miss the singletrack you can keep following the powerline road to the west.

We did B&C for the Blue Diamond Epic last year. I haven't ridden it since though.

It may be time for an early morning B&C ride.

mbb

https://www.barta-nv.com/imagelib/s...rpictures/cottonwoodmap2006a.jpg&target=_self

1 - 6 of 6 Posts