Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Carb free mofo
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

Does anyone know what the shock stroke is for the giant glory zero?

And this next question may sound daft, but i would like to know what size hub it is as I cant find any info about it.

Are the WTB Speed Disc wheels any good?

Cheers

Hazy

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
those speed disc wheels are XC wheels are normally spec'ed on oem bikes, i wouldn't even try those on a glory.. if you want a cheap wheel, go with the azonic outlaws

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
its a pretty solid build kit that i wouldn't change too much. Just ride it until you start breaking stuff and replace it with something the same quality or better. I'm still iffy on those xc rims rims but they're fairly heavy so i'm guessing there is some strength to the rim. The I beam design helps out i'm sure.

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
FCLINDER, I am afraid you are wrong... 9.5" Eye to Eye 3" stroke shock - it's for Glory DH... when Glory 0 and 1 have 8.75 eye to eye and 2.75" stroke... which gives 200mm of rear wheel travel

·
Registered
548 Posts
frango said:
FCLINDER, I am afraid you are wrong... 9.5" Eye to Eye 3" stroke shock - it's for Glory DH... when Glory 0 and 1 have 8.75 eye to eye and 2.75" stroke... which gives 200mm of rear wheel travel
Oops!!! Sorry.... Learn something everyday......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.