Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just want some opinions on the new Giant Glory 1 08, as I'm seriously considering buying one. However I'm still very much a novice to DH/FR, and just wondering how well this bike would suit me?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bxxer rider said:
well how do you ride, tech or big air? for one then what type of trails are you ridding regualy? just a few things that we need to know
I live quite near Cwmcwarn so after building some more confidence would be riding there regularly. however where I currently ride is quite techy, but also has some very nice jumps and drops which I'd like to try, I won't be plowing down things anytime soon, but I want a bike that at least is a little forgiving and will help me progress as a rider.

Cheers Will, much appreciated. :)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
My friend was in the same boat as you. He just started riding last you and stated getting better fast, so he got the Glory 1 this spring adn he is liking it a lot. I have riden it a bnch of time and it is a great bike for the money. I would go for it, can't go wrong with a Giant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.