Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks for the video, just was nice! I ahve tubeless ready tire and rims, but I am not sure what that actually means. I just had a flat, changed the tube, and that sucker wa hard to get back on the rim. On top of that it does not seam to be seated correctly. I will propbaly go tubeless shortly, beacause changing the tube is a pain,

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Nice one . I spent 2 hours trying to get a stans to go , no luck can't get the tyre to seal at all, should of saved some money and gone ghetto!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GiantCHaDSTeR said:
nice video! i think i heard somebody snooring in the background. this should be a sticky :thumbsup:
the snoring is from the dogs. they followed my mom home that day so we decided to keep them and post some flyers till the owner came around. they are pekingese dogs. their bashed in nose gives them a natural snort when they breathe.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris Huff said:
Where the video go? Says it is no longer available.
i think youtube might have been doing maintenance when you looked. i just checked and they are still there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ilostmypassword said:
Metal levers though :nono:
i broke a few plastic levers. got frustrated and picked up the metal ones. just gotta make sure you are careful not to damage anything in the process of putting the tire on... thats all :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts