So GG had a new 2020 bike on their IG stories with most of the body blanked out and just a caption "Lit! 2020". Assuming it's not just one of their existing models perhaps in one of the sizes [2 or 4] that's not yet released what do you think is coming down the pipe for next year?
GG sort of hinted at a LT 29er in one of the existing threads in this forum so that could be it. OR maybe that was just artful misdirection to throw us off the scent. The Revved bikes came out of nowhere [for me anyways] so GG can keep a secret!
What do you think is coming?
I'll play. I think a LT 29er makes a lot of sense to fill in the GG line up given what bikes are popular at the moment.
What would you like to see?
A few things I would be into are:
- lighter duty carbon layup
--- provides some flex and less weight for riders not pushing the limits of Revved frame capabilities
--- might limit rider weight or models to TP/SD or max fork length
- updated Pedealhead to make it competitive with state of the art hardtail geo
--- slacker HTA
--- longer dropper insertion
--- lower seat tube so riders could choose what Reach they want without being limited by dropper travel too much
--- adjustable CS for length change and SS
- some frame colour options aside from black
- ball caps with curved brim and adjustable snap backs [ie. I'm too old to rock a flat brim bro!]
- another PNW Meet Up in 2020 [even another BHam Meet Up! or maybe Whistler?]