Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted to ride someplace different yesterday, and realized it had been a long time since i had the jeep offroad...

two birds, meet one stone:

(and yes, this is a legit OHV USFS trail)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
time to get some exercise

...not the smoothest climb around, but i was determined to get up top.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
success

...it is nice to have friends that care so much; at least mitch had some blessings it would seem.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
finally, some singletrack...

um, a bit more loose than i would like...

see this tree?

as i was starting to get a little sideways, i reached out to catch myself against said tree-
only to find out it, like paris hilton, was dead inside. tree, me, DSLR & bike get tossed off-trail:

:madman: that's what i get i suppose for not leaving something at mitch's makeshift memorial.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
(um, i have the wrong bike for this)

...that's the fun about exploring though i suppose, you never know what you'll find.
not the most pleasant ride, but i got quite the workout climbing anyway.

:)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gotta stop and smell the flowers

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tools of the trade

...god bless COLORADO.

:cool:

·
ride
5,275 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's only 1 place I've seen that look 'zactly like that. I've never seen the Mitch's meadow sign, though. Is that LH OHV? You should come night riding with us, T :)

·
My leg feels funny
1,289 Posts
MTBOASIS said:
That's the great thing about exploring now matter how good, average, bad the ride is, it's still new.....and that ALWAYS makes it ok.
Its funny I was just having that conversation with my friend while we were out in Oakland on a business trip. Thats the great thing about adventures, even when they suck they're still cooler than not going on them at all. As I get older though it seems like I have to remind myself of that before I jump into the unknown. I've certainly gotten used to cushier things as time goes on.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
liqwid said:
I've probably said this before but nice XJ. What are you using for rear quarter guards?
thanks... my own design, custom made. :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks a bit like the entrance rock to Carnage Canyon in LH :O) Can you get up the far right line about 3/4 ways up were most go to the left, there are 3 options at that point?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.