Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the call from Suspension Experts saying my fork was down. This is the second Time I had them Rebuild my fork for me and They have always got my fork done very Very fast. I got the new Blue seals for the legs and added some new parts to the fork so it rides higher in the travel. I will post pics when I get the fork this week and a up date on the ride after riding Wiss in philly.

Tommyboy

Thanks Kevin aka (suspex)

·
Fortes Fortuna Iuvat
1,214 Posts
What are you doing to have the fork run higher in its travel? Run more oil?

How much does this cost?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I belive they said they put a prechargered Dampner in the rebound side of the fork. I will call and talk to kevin at suspension experts @ (866) 800-2453.

Tom

·
Schipperkes are cool.
4,164 Posts
The damper assembly is precharged factory, but it does not have an IFP. You must be gettin his IFP mod! Super cool!

·
Fortes Fortuna Iuvat
1,214 Posts
Ooooh... IFP. May have to try that out!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so I went to wissahickon park today to test out the tune that Suspension Experts did for me. I can only say WOW what a fork. It's now way stiffer then before. I did notice that the fork is does ride higher in the tavel. Oh yeah it is nice to have lockout back again. I like the rebound setting alot it was dead on for my tast. Before the this tune the fork was a little mushy for my tast and the rebound was a little slow. I would recommend any one to have this service done.

TOm

I will keep you guys posted as I ride different parks.

·
Fortes Fortuna Iuvat
1,214 Posts
njbiker66 said:
Ok so I went to wissahickon park today to test out the tune that Suspension Experts did for me. I can only say WOW what a fork. It's now way stiffer then before. I did notice that the fork is does ride higher in the tavel. Oh yeah it is nice to have lockout back again. I like the rebound setting alot it was dead on for my tast. Before the this tune the fork was a little mushy for my tast and the rebound was a little slow. I would recommend any one to have this service done.

TOm

I will keep you guys posted as I ride different parks.
It's been a few months, how is it treating you?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK so I have had a ton of rides on the fork now and I am still loving every ride on it. I tip my hat to the guys at suspension experts.:thumbsup:

·
Fortes Fortuna Iuvat
1,214 Posts
Cool, thanks for the update!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts