Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
No longer riding a haro!
Joined
·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not only did I get a new bike today, I went for a ride and took some good pictures!!

Enjoy!
 

Attachments

·
No longer riding a haro!
Joined
·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got a frame and rear wheel... a 2005 bighit with swinger 4way, with singletrack rear wheel, seatpost, seat, headset, and other parts for $550!! :cool:

I was riding the white v10 in the last picture.
 

·
kona-tize me captain
Joined
·
3,117 Posts
grest pictures, im feelign the dirtjump spot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
Just wondering if those pics are from North Carolina, my friends and I were out that way in 2002 and rode those trails. Pretty sure those are the same trails well the dj's at least.
 

·
Registered Dietitian
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
spoker247 said:
Just wondering if those pics are from North Carolina, my friends and I were out that way in 2002 and rode those trails. Pretty sure those are the same trails well the dj's at least.
Looks like CHHS, now that you mention it.

Gotta get back that way again soon (I'm in Greensboro).

Small air pic from those trails (couple years ago, cut me some slack :) )
 

Attachments

·
USB Rep'n
Joined
·
2,413 Posts
haromtnbiker said:
And here are some pics of somebodys brand new 06' Demo 8, with every single piece of race face diablous there is, including the new chainguide! :p
sweet mother of pearl, thats hawt!
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
43,006 Posts
tommyrod74 said:
Looks like CHHS, now that you mention it.

Gotta get back that way again soon (I'm in Greensboro).

Small air pic from those trails (couple years ago, cut me some slack :) )
that looks like fun...no slack for you....just smiles
 

·
No longer riding a haro!
Joined
·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep, those pictures are from CHHS trails. The first two pictures, those jumps are the small ones! :eek: ;)
 

·
Fartographer
Joined
·
1,847 Posts
Tighter!

Photos look good but you should shoot tighter. Yoi've got a lot of extra space around the rider and the jump. It's nice to include some background for reference and scenery. But if the shot is about a jump, show us more rider and less trees.

What camera are you using? Have you posted a review? We need your reviews: http://www.photographyreview.com/writeareviewcrx.aspx
 

·
No longer riding a haro!
Joined
·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Allright, I will try that next time! I have a Canoon powershot A510!!
 

·
Fartographer
Joined
·
1,847 Posts
Cool

haromtnbiker said:
Allright, I will try that next time! I have a Canoon powershot A510!!
Shooting too wide like that is a normal mistake. Try to fill the frame with your subject. It will really increase the impact of your photos.

We just added a pro review of your camera's big brother, the Canon PowerShot A520 >>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Photo-John said:
Shooting too wide like that is a normal mistake. Try to fill the frame with your subject. It will really increase the impact of your photos.
On the flip-side, don't shoot so tight that there is no representation of the jump, air, or environment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
459 Posts
hey i've seen those before. hahahahahaha, me and my buds live in fair oaks like 2 seconds away from those. we've been meaning to try the "small" jumps on the chhs side of the creek but we haven't quite gotten up to that big yet. very nice pics, i've always wanted to see someone do that creek jump, the only of the north shore i've tried over there so far is the seesaw up off the ground down onto the rock (we fixed the seesaw a few weeks ago) but i really want to try some more of that stufff. i guess now it's time for me to just zip up my mansuit and go for it. thanks for the inspiration man
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top