Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, what's the dumbest crash you've had? I'm getting a good list going of mine...
Today I wrecked on the starting ramp at the bmx track after breaking a chain. I thought for sure I was gonna be able to ride it out, but no sale. Can someone tell me why the cool kids don't wear pads again?
Yeah, yeah, I know - it doesn' t look that bad in the picture. But nobody makes me bleed my own blood! Fkn chain... Hopefully the bruised heel and thigh heal faster than the scrape.

Attachments

·
RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
826 Posts
no pics but once at the local dj's on the 6 pack i hit the first one and cased for some reason.

then even without enough speed i decided to hit the next double. thought i would come out ok at first, then right on the lip i grabbed me brakes because my stupid mind decided it would be best. on the 13-14 ft. double i landed right into the back side of the landing to a dead stop.

no pain but very stupid. alex could vouch for that.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
dumbest crash? Probably yesterday at the djs at goose. I had just nailed the line I'd never hit before then was riding back to the rollin area on some tiny whoop-de-doos and somehow lost it and just ate sh1t. It sucked... :p

·
Inflexable...
1,901 Posts
Took a drop, front wheel stopped moving, landed on face just below the lip. Lower front teeth bit through the lip. Good thing I had a small audience when it happened to share my embarassment! 24 stiches inside and out...

All better now...(physically)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.