Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not to be alarmist about this but here's the latest update:

When I was younger I never worried about the air quality, it was what it was. These days it does affect me. The AQI where I live, this morning, was 50, it's now 130 and rising. So, yeah, I'll just stay at my desk and get work done

·
Registered
75 Posts
When I was younger I never worried about the air quality, it was what it was. These days it does affect me. The AQI where I live, this morning, was 50, it's now 130 and rising. So, yeah, I'll just stay at my desk and get work done
Same here. I love summer in Colorado but anymore we can count on terrible air for August and September. Even this year we've had great rains so it's not our fires but the rest of the west. It makes me wonder when prime riding season is anymore. Mid June to mid July? October?

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,711 Posts
Well, technically, the particles are suspended, but not actually falling.
but with regards to climate change, chicken little was/is dead fvcking spot on.

But in other places, the ashes ARE falling from the sky, so there's that.

·
Registered
8,724 Posts
i'vE DoNe mY OwN ReSeArCh, LiBtArD ShEePLe!!
So now you are a name caller trying to insult anyone who thinks differently than you do. I have seen you around this forum for a long time, but now I know how disgusting you are. The names I could spew are too easy. Maybe you know what you are without help, but I doubt it.
Regardless, you have broken forum guidelines, and despite your longevity here I hope the mods agree with me that you are contaminating a mountain biking forum and should be removed.

·
Administrator
12,439 Posts
i'vE DoNe mY OwN ReSeArCh, LiBtArD ShEePLe!!
So now you are a name caller trying to insult anyone who thinks differently than you do. I have seen you around this forum for a long time, but now I know how disgusting you are. The names I could spew are too easy. Maybe you know what you are without help, but I doubt it.
Regardless, you have broken forum guidelines, and despite your longevity here I hope the mods agree with me that you are contaminating a mountain biking forum and should be removed.
I think the above user might be trolling a bit on the Tony Heller anti climate change user.
You know what i hate about anticlimate folks is the assertion that reducing carbon and our environmental footprint is what would stop climate change but even if there wasn't climate change it would literally change the world for the better but these they are like: no thanks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.