Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Slopestyle Rider
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fresh new pics of the roll track, jump zone, drop zone, rock garden feature, some new features yet to be installed and the new jump line on Boot Camp... Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
wondered about when you need a lift ticket. Photos look good, wasn't a thing there 2 weeks ago when I did the xc race. I see a trip coming up soon.

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Some of those drops look more like jumps, not that I'm an expert on the subject by any means. But shouldn't they level off before the end? Not that big of a deal really, that's just how I always envisioned the difference between drops and jumps. Perhaps someone could let me know, since I could be wrong here.

Anyway...that's cool you guys built up small features that are easy to try several times in a row. Are you going to have anything in the 4-6' range (real six feet, not a pinkbike measurement).

And is the backside lift open right now?

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Ithnu said:
Some of those drops look more like jumps, not that I'm an expert on the subject by any means. But shouldn't they level off before the end? Not that big of a deal really, that's just how I always envisioned the difference between drops and jumps. Perhaps someone could let me know, since I could be wrong here.

Anyway...that's cool you guys built up small features that are easy to try several times in a row. Are you going to have anything in the 4-6' range (real six feet, not a pinkbike measurement).

And is the backside lift open right now?
Is the pinkbike scale equivalent to you telling your wife, "8 inches" between the tips of your thumb and fore-finger? :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
dbabuser said:
And most of the other features they built are smooth and unnatural looking as well... Funny how that works. :rolleyes:
I don't really have a problem with the unnatural-ness, but I do with the smoothness. It's dangerously close to sidewalk territory.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.