Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Large member
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Feeling bloated after the holidays? Need to get into shape fast but the weather is too bad to get out on your bike? Here is the answer.

Speaking as a fat, out of shape lardass who spends too much time in the office, to me this is an idea of genius. I will certainly be sitting on a large ball in my office from now on - there's no danger at all that it will impact my credibility with the board members.

The only real problem here is that the inventor will need to change his name if he is to make it big - no one will be able to take someone called James Levine seriously. Plus he looks like a nerd and doesn't talk like a real Amurcan.

In unrelated news, I'm having a problem deciding whether to vote for Erik Paulsen. On the one hand, he has the ladies queueing up to drop their panties for him:

But on the other hand, it seems we can't afford him due to his high-spending, donation-accepting ways:

So what's your take? Is Erik Paulsen a sexual tyrannosaurus to be loved and admired, or just a freeloader who takes tons of cash to spend on toys but doesn't deliver for those who follow him?

What does all this have to do with Turner? Only Jeebus knows.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Please add a poll giving Homers a chance to voice their opinion on the over/under of MTB123 phocking up this thread in his trademark style. I give it under 5 posts.

·
Large member
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
smaxor said:
Lift weights, Eat,Ride,Sleep and Repeat !
Yes, but that all sounds like effort. According the obviously well-qualified Doctor James Levine, I can simply sit on a large ball and eat cakes all day, which to be honest sounds a lot better. :D

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
smaxor said:
Lift weights, Eat,Ride,Sleep and Repeat !
Hmmm.

What if Turner made a stationary Cubike. That way Homers could stay tuned and never actually have to Ride their bikes. I mean if they plan on a takeover they will have to compete with the big boys to actually stay in business. Surely you can't pad those deep pockets with bikes alone.

Spez has cornered the market with apparel, drop posts, helmets, BIKES...etc. You would need a new niche. I think the stationery CuBike would be a great product and has the potential to be price inflated and mass marketed because it's unique. DW could come up with a holy grail of CuBike and cock block the rest of the manufactures...etc...Great idea!

·
Large member
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Hmmm.

What if Turner made a stationary Cubike. That way everyone could stay tuned and never actually have to ride their bikes. I mean if they plan on a takeover they will have to compete with the big boys to actually stay in business. Surely you can't pad those deep pockets with bikes alone.

Spez has cornered the market with apparel, drop posts, helmets, BIKES...etc. You would need a new niche. I think the stationery CuBike would be a great product and has the potential to be price inflated and mass marketed because it's unique. DW could come up with a holy grail of CuBike and cock block the rest of the manufactures...etc...Great idea!
It could have Fat Slobs Riding (FSR) technology. Since they can ride and work at the same time we could market it as 100% efficient for office workers.

Bear with me while I go off to investigate whether anyone has patented "FSR" and "100% efficient"......

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Tidybeard said:
It could have Fat Slobs Riding (FSR) technology. Since they can ride and work at the same time we could market it as 100% efficient for office workers.

Bear with me while I go off to investigate whether anyone has patented "FSR" and "100% efficient"......
ha,ha:D

Not for long. It will be available for all in 2012. Just in time for the global market to roll out the red carpet. Good thing DT is on "the list":thumbsup:

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
Tidybeard said:
So what's your take? Is Dave Turner a sexual tyrannosaurus to be loved and admired, or just a freeloader who takes tons of cash to spend on toys but doesn't deliver for those who follow him?
Fixed it for you.

·
Bodhisattva
10,843 Posts
I tend to disregard the medical advice of any non-chiropractic "physician", but that device is brilliant !

Perhaps we can enlist the service of MTB123 and harness his gifts of political influence and diplomacy to help get Treadmill Desk benefits inserted into Obamacare.

Call your senator today !

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
The Squeaky Wheel said:
I tend to disregard the medical advice of any non-chiropractic "physician", but that device is brilliant !

Perhaps we can enlist the service of MTB123 and harness his gifts of political influence and diplomacy to help get Treadmill Desk benefits inserted into Obamacare.

LOL! :thumbsup:

·
Large member
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Squeaky Wheel said:

Wait a minute - here in the land that discovered penicillin we don't consider chiropractors to be actual "doctors" - they double up as fast food restaurants.

I would write to my senator but his name is Paulsen and I'm afraid he'll just take money from me to spend on booze and hookers.

What this thread really needs is a pic of someone hucking a cow, but who could provide it? I feel like I need to shine a beacon into the night or something.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.