Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shred...it's the new drug
3,844 Posts
That was sick!!! who was that ripper you were following??? He shredds... I love the ending. So thats what happend to you?! Great riding yesterday! So you survived your after 2 shuttles trail ride...Kym you're an animal, gnRaaaaarrrrrr!

·
I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
874 Posts
Love the OTB at the end!!! made me brace my self just watching your head going towards those rocks!!!!
Great video!

·
A Huckin' Hypocrite
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yo

Yep survived the 2 shuttles but barely survived the ride after. I ended up going down Natty all the way and had to come back up in the heat. :nono: Not too fun. I went up to Flag today on Cactus Joe's ride and finally met Durtgurl and she took 9 of us on a 22 mile up and down epic. I'm back home but still trying to decide if I survived this ride...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Nice video Kym, that definitely captures the feeling. I like how the camera blacks out for a second when you hit, looks like you rung your bell a bit. And then the shot of the handlebars tweaked just finishes it off perfect. I was wondering where you were when i looked up the hill and saw Bob coming down but you were out of sight, looks like you got stuck under the bike for a few seconds there in that rock garden. You're a madman riding down and back up Natty in the heat on the big bike after those shuttles and then doing a 22 miler the next day!:eek: :thumbsup:

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,179 Posts
Kymmster said:
Yep survived the 2 shuttles but barely survived the ride after. I ended up going down Natty all the way and had to come back up in the heat. :nono: Not too fun. I went up to Flag today on Cactus Joe's ride and finally met Durtgurl and she took 9 of us on a 22 mile up and down epic. I'm back home but still trying to decide if I survived this ride...
yea, nice video! How ya feeling today? I can't imagine doing yesterday's ride on a heavy SS with flats. You must be a zombie this AM. I'm a bit sore and really tired. It was good to meet you!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Kymmster said:
Kym,
What up? This is Tony, the guy that tagged along with you guys on Sat. Thanks again for everything. Looking forward to the next ride!

·
A Huckin' Hypocrite
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Feelin OK

DurtGurl said:
yea, nice video! How ya feeling today? I can't imagine doing yesterday's ride on a heavy SS with flats. You must be a zombie this AM. I'm a bit sore and really tired. It was good to meet you!
Hey Durtgurl,
Great to finally meet you also even though you showed no mercy on the new guys ;) I went right to bed after a shower last night and had a very hard time gettin back out this morning for sure. But if I was able too I'd try hittin' it again today. That was a good time and I'll have to do it again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.