Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read about a German company that has a dual beam HID setup for around a grand a while back. I searched and could not find the name of the company (they are a fairly new Co.).
The lights a cnc machined aluminium, two 13 or 15 watt HID's, very bright indeed...

Anyone know the name of the mystery company????

Thanks....

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Katana, Lost81, Are you referring to the P99-D??

Agreed the run time isn't great, but it's quite enough for your average night ride I guess. I love the combined switch / fuel gauge set up though! And just think of the amount of light!! :D

If you’re an endurance freak and want longer burn times, the 24 or 48Seven would be the way to go. I'm guessing that they're running a high-output LED of some description similar to a Luxeon. (Or it might even be Luxeons).

I hadn't heard of this company until now, although I think I’ve seen photos at mtb-news.de

Looks promising.

Dave.

·
Banned
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
P-99d

That is the one, I usually only ride for 2 hours or so at night, usually a fast XC or a few DH runs... The xtra light is very helpful given the speed factor.....plus it'll spot out the skunks faster!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.