Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Warranty none left...:D

Just kidding before I get magicflamed!!!!
It is bang for the buck a hard to beat light... and for anyone on a budget or in need a a quick light at a good price I have and would recomend it compared to anything in its price range...

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
KingOfTheHill said:
Good one! Maybe I've just gotten used to not seeing any MS shortages anymore like when they first came out.
Im purely BSn LOL... It was there so I took it...

I can see why they sold out at the price bang for the bucks its a pretty damn good deal...
Rule of thumb :"theres alot more people with less money in their pockets than more"

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
KingOfTheHill said:
Except for the taillight and 900/1400 lighthead only. Accessories still there. Hmmm...new models coming out or...?
I wouldn't let any of that scare you. Not unusual for this time of year. Not to mention Christmas is right around the corner. Unless the manufacturer has sold out I would think Geoman would restock ASAP if he wants to make some $$$.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Only the items with the battery pack are sold out; maybe he's switching to the new battery pack with the LCD. I think I read somewhere he was testing them.

·
"Ride Lots" Eddy Merckx
665 Posts
FWIW DealExtreme has the same light w/ the original style battery for $77 w/ free shipping. It'll take up to 2 weeks, but it's cheaper. Geoman is/was getting $14 for shipping.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Ive know of 3 guys as of this morning that a ready to buy Magicshines but it is worth the wait for Geo to get more in stock for the great Customer Service, come on Geoman expedite those lights

·
Registered
150 Posts
Rakuman said:
Ive know of 3 guys as of this morning that a ready to buy Magicshines but it is worth the wait for Geo to get more in stock for the great Customer Service, come on Geoman expedite those lights
I sent an email but I have yet to get a response as to when they are getting more stock in....

·
ride for fun
414 Posts
its that time of year, i just bought my second ms and 2 of my buddies also got some. im sure they are selling more than usual with the time change coming. plus the holidays are coming...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got no answer to an email asking when they would be restocking. It's odd that everything with a battery is sold out. In the past when GMG was out of stock you could still order and get on a waiting list. Hope he didn't get busted for shipping lithium batteries. I have 4 friends wanting MS lights and I wouldn't mind getting another one myself. Someone from GMG must watch the forms, how about a post with what's going on. :confused:

·
Registered
150 Posts
NightBiker said:
Checked their website today and saw the front page notice that they can't ship out of the US any longer due to new regulations on Li Po batteries. Shame.
Thats an easy work around, if you live in BC like me, just have it shipped to Sumas (package express) and go over the border to pick it up. I do all my stuff like that....:thumbsup:

The LBS are pirates. FLICK EM.

·
Registered
838 Posts
It would be nice for Geoman to give a little explanation of the situation and as to how warranty issues will be handled . I'm sure a more than few people that own these lights are concerned right about now.

·
Goats Rule!
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sah said:
geoman web page says they have discontinued selling magicshine lights due to battery quality not because they are sold out.
Where do you see that? I just looked around and can't find that statement. I do see red sold out circles everywhere.

·
Registered
838 Posts
click on the banner add above its right there on the front page

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.