Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the short story: for some reason the doctors cant explain, I used to live life as if everything was a dream. Everything seemed zoned out and hazy. I couldnt get in touch with reality at all. Then i heard about apple cider vinegar, started taking it daily, and life is vibrant again and the fog in my head is gone.

Ive heard apple cider vinegar has a ton of crazy cures and alot of people are starting to take it.
Just wondering if anyone else does, and what for! :thumbsup:

Just a general question for general discussion. Btw, I would recommend taking it for energy boosting. It works wonders

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have not but I used to date a girl that did, she swore by it but I could never get myself to shoot it first thing in the AM like she did. Now that I'm getting older and my seasonal allergies are becoming more of a constant congested sinuses I'm thinking of seeing what it will do.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fletch 1 said:
Interesting. How much do you take?
I never measure it out, but its close to about 2 tbs morning and evening. I mix it with about half a glass of water. It also took about a month to get used to the stuff. It makes you wanna throw up the first couple times.

Habenaros? Ill have to try that

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
A friend's Mom, who is a holistic medicine person, turned me on to 3-4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar plus a teaspoon or two of honey in a mug with hot water. It supposedly acidifies the "system" enough to help cure colds and such, plus the honey is a known natural antibiotic. I use it when I have a cold and drink it a few times a day. Not the best tasting stuff, but it can't really hurt, and is certainly better than popping all those antihistamine and decongestant drugs.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have my cider vinegar with an avocado and tomato with olive oil or in a rice, corn and black bean salad.

Seriously it's great stuff. Got onto in Jan when I was sick. Never looked back...

I used to feed it to my race horses and I'm considering starting it up again.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have my cider vinegar with an avocado and tomato with olive oil or in a rice, corn and black bean salad.

Seriously it's great stuff. Got onto in Jan when I was sick. Never looked back...

I used to feed it to my race horses and I'm considering starting it up again.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,775 Posts
deuxdiesel said:
I use it when I have a cold and drink it a few times a day. Not the best tasting stuff, but it can't really hurt, and is certainly better than popping all those antihistamine and decongestant drugs.
You realize that has been tested over and over and found to have no basis in reality.

·
since 4/10/2009
34,327 Posts
Jayem said:
You realize that has been tested over and over and found to have no basis in reality.
+1 I cook with vinegar of various sorts...but only because it tastes good in certain recipes.

Rice wine vinegar is particularly good with strawberries, cucumber, and mint.

you know, 9 months of chemotherapy cured my allergies...I might be onto something.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.