Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
I've got a pair of Louis Garneau bibs with a high end gel chamois and won't go gel again. The gel although encased in a very nice fabric does not breath and the sweat has no where to go. They are quite comfy but so are my other bibs that don't hold the sweat as much.

·
Registered
423 Posts
My gel-padded baggy short does not give any noticeable ride improvement over my ordinary shorts. My saddle feels comfortable with or without a padded short. Could it be the saddle affecting the ride comfort?

·
Registered
687 Posts
I had a pair a number of years ago I loved them....although they were a very high end short. I hate to say this but I bought them off of a guy at work for $25 and at that time they sold for over $100.....I rode so much I wore the shorts out......I know it was wired buying shorts off of some one, but I figure I had stuck my junk in worse places, and at that time I wore gotch when wearing the shorts. Now a days I'd pass on the deal and I go commmando........

I am also a sweater.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.