Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
spotted in CO

S'go has a med gray anno in stock. If it wasn't soo much more than I'm getting my 7 Point for...
Also think I saw a red one on a trail a few weeks back - it was going downhill pretty fast, but pretty sure that's what it was.

·
eci
2,712 Posts
dbabuser said:
S'go has a med gray anno in stock. If it wasn't soo much more than I'm getting my 7 Point for...
Also think I saw a red one on a trail a few weeks back - it was going downhill pretty fast, but pretty sure that's what it was.
ssuperho has them! i would love one, but my 7point is finally in route

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
That's purdy. ;) Must say I like the looks of the Intense VPP bikes, but this particular frame take s the cake. Congrats.

What size is it if you don;t mind my asking?

·
Bike Hoor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is a medium frame. We also have a medium Midnight Blue (sold), Large Bronze Black (sold), Large Red and Small Satin Black. I am 5'11" and the medium fits just about right. I could go large if I wanted, but the medium seems fine. I have about 6 hours on it, and I really like how it is working. I had an ASX last year, and have to say that this is a more capable climber and at least equal descender. This seems to really rail the corners at speed whereas the ASX seemed a bit "longer" and wasn't as agile.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Very nice IB, very nice! I rode one of those bad boys at I bike last year on the DH runs there at BC, man that bike was fun! I have been thinking about one of those real bad, just cant get over that the Highline might really be out soon.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Innocent Bystander said:
That is a medium frame. We also have a medium Midnight Blue (sold), Large Bronze Black (sold), Large Red and Small Satin Black. I am 5'11" and the medium fits just about right. I could go large if I wanted, but the medium seems fine. I have about 6 hours on it, and I really like how it is working. I had an ASX last year, and have to say that this is a more capable climber and at least equal descender. This seems to really rail the corners at speed whereas the ASX seemed a bit "longer" and wasn't as agile.
You have a large in stock or on the way?

·
Bike Hoor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The larges will be here in the next week or so, they are in transit. I am really looking forward to seeing the frame in that classic Intense red.

Yeah, the Highliine was also interesting to me as well, but couldn't wait to be honest. Maybe next year, or maybe even later this year we can do a head to head. We also have a Knolly coming, so that may be the comparison we do first. Anything that is going to compare to the Uzzi is going to have to descend/drop better because I am not sure there are any (haven't ridden a VP-Free) Freeride sleds that can outclimb this thing.

That silver frame is sweet. I like Intense's new colors. Really allows the buyer to add a personal touch to what can be considered a pretty pricey frame.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Innocent Bystander said:
The larges will be here in the next week or so, they are in transit. I am really looking forward to seeing the frame in that classic Intense red.

Yeah, the Highliine was also interesting to me as well, but couldn't wait to be honest. Maybe next year, or maybe even later this year we can do a head to head. We also have a Knolly coming, so that may be the comparison we do first. Anything that is going to compare to the Uzzi is going to have to descend/drop better because I am not sure there are any (haven't ridden a VP-Free) Freeride sleds that can outclimb this thing.

That silver frame is sweet. I like Intense's new colors. Really allows the buyer to add a personal touch to what can be considered a pretty pricey frame.
Are you trailriding that beast around your eastcoast techie stuff? Do you have the weight of the bike?

·
Registered
606 Posts
How much are the frames going for?

I got to pedal one around that had the sherman breakout fork on it at the LBS. It felt absolutely perfect. I've been waiting for a frame like this that I can take up mountains.

How well does it huck? It obviously has perfect geometry for railing corners and tossing around on stunts.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.