Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there guys!!!

My Maxxis HansVenture tyres are in bad condition, so i have to buy new tyres.
I want to buy a Nokian Gazzaloddi 3.0, but Im not sure, that it will fit into my sherman flick... Please help me!!!!

Thanks!!

sorry 'bout grammal mistakes :rolleyes:

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
Executioner said:
I want to buy a Nokian Gazzaloddi 3.0
Why the h3ll would you want to do that?? Not to be harsh, but those tires are crap and besides what do you need a 3.0 for?? Having ridden on the 3.0 Gazzi I speak from experience. All they will do is slide out in corners and slow you down, due to bad design and weight. Trust me, if you want a big tire get a 2.8 Michelin or 2.7 Kenda Blue Groove. Not sure they'll fit in your fork, but they're better than the Gazzi if they will. Good luck.

·
user-created
3,174 Posts
red5 said:
. Trust me, if you want a big tire get a 2.8 Michelin or 2.7 Kenda Blue Groove. Not sure they'll fit in your fork, but they're better than the Gazzi if they will
Put a 2.7 Blue Groove on my roomies Sherman last night - Just barely fits. I've got a 2.6 Gazzo on my Sherman with good clearance, but that's a street bike. Gazzos aren't real good on actual trail.

Executioner: The HansAdventure is like a 2.35, right? What makes you think you need another 7/10th an inch of tire? How about a Minion 2.5?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.