Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
lol. Good one.

I don't see any pedals on that motorcycle though. So unless it runs on magic fairy dust, I think gas prices will still affect you, even if you're getting more MPG than the average SUV.

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
Aquaholic said:
G' head, raise the price of a gallon to $5.00. See if I care!!!
Uh, it looks Darwinian. Like maybe it will take a core sample out of your head if you crash or get rear-ended.

·
paintbucket
2,825 Posts
There was a guy at a race in Arkansas a few weeks back who trailered his mtb behind his Gold Wing. That was pretty cool I thought.

·
Registered
44 Posts
thats so sweet really ingenious

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
Thats great!

At an 8 hour solo race a dude arrived on his motor bike with a little trailer carrying all his gear and his MTB. Raced solo for 8hrs then went home. Totally cool me thinks.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
A couple of years ago when the price of gas went up, a smartass in a Honda Civic @ a gas station commented that it must be pretty expensive filling up my truck (3/4 ton Chev 4x4). I replied it must be pretty hard to haul firewood in his car. That shut him up.

(Unless he did it like the clown w/ the Jetta @ the Home Depot.)

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
I stay at home.

That's one wicked mounting of bike on motorcycle. This is the first time I ever seen anyone does it. COOL !! :D I am going biking close to home. I don't go too far. I don't drive the car unless necessary. I drive small honda accord 93 model. It's great on gas but I still want to save gas.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.