Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a Gary Fisher Mullet or Bitter? I have searched high and low and have not been able to find one at any of the Valley LBS. Your input would be greatly appreciated. I just want a bike that can tackle the trails as well as the street.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I'm looking for something that has multiple uses. I will be riding on the streets quite a bit, but I will also be on the trails. I have been researching bikes and it seems that the XC bikes aren't too good on the street and can't handle what you dish out. But what do I know, I just think th eMullet looks like a cool bike. I have never ridden one so I may not even like it. Do you have any recommendations?

·
oh Lucky me
705 Posts
when you say 'trails' are you meaning pedal trails (xc type) or dirt jump 'trails' because you will HATE pedaling either one of those bikes down an xc type trail...

if that is what you are looking for (somethin for street / xc trails / dirt jumps / maybe even some downhill) get an AM bike (all mountain)

if you are just hittin the street, and dirt jumps, your on the right path :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.