Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I test rode a Mamba today around the block and liked it alot. It felt really good, had a good standover height and I loved the fork (it had a rockshox tora). The shop does not have any demo's for me to really try out on some trails. I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on these bikes.

·
Registered
201 Posts
We bought a Mamba WSD for my daughter on Saturday and had its first ride on Sunday. She loves it!

To Bucktown's point, we upgraded to cassette right away... Needed 34T rather then 32T for the hills we do... I'm sure there are more upgrades coming over the next couple years... but this was the level where our budget got us into today.

·
Terrain Sculptor
4,692 Posts
I've been riding one for a couple of years & I'm very happy with it. Mine came with the Dart3 fork. As Bucktown & murtaghstyle pointed out. You have a much more expensive bike with cheaper components.

The only thing I've changed so far is the bars and stem... about a half a dozen times. I'm pretty sure I've got it right this time.

If it felt like it fit you well, I'd recommend it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bucktown said:
Pictures??
Hate to hijak the thread - but here it goes ;)

XO Der, PG990 Cassette, Roval Control EL Wheels, Juicy 7s, Hutch Pythons

SLX Cranks, XTR Pedals, X9 fder, king cages

Fox F29 G2 100mm

Thomson post and stem, monkeylite bars, ergon ga1s, X9 shifters, King inset, spez alias saddle

Whole thing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.