Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it was a little way ast half way down Braile at Demo today, I lost my Garmin Edge 605. I didn't realize it till I was all the way back at the parking lot. I'm going to do a quick run in the morning to look for it, but if some super honest person runs across it (unlikely because it's in a pretty fast section). There might be a small reward available.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All I have to say, is that I think I'm one lucky dude!

Rode down brail again today, and started looking right about where I thought it would have come off, and sure enough, there it was sitting right on the side of the trail. Found all the mounting hardware and everything. I'm pretty dam stoked.

Also did the ride with no extra nutrition (just a banana at the beginning and water) which I was pretty happy about, because I've been thinking that I was probably over doing it on the gel and stuff, although I'm sure yesterdays 6 hour surely warrented it.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Awesome! Great to see that you found it...and that you got another ride in this weekend.

astrahsburg said:

Rode down brail again today, and started looking right about where I thought it would have come off, and sure enough, there it was sitting right on the side of the trail. Found all the mounting hardware and everything. I'm pretty dam stoked.

Also did the ride with no extra nutrition (just a banana at the beginning and water) which I was pretty happy about, because I've been thinking that I was probably over doing it on the gel and stuff, although I'm sure yesterdays 6 hour surely warrented it.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
damn what luck going on here!

anyone find the $10,000,000.00 I dropped on sawpit today?

You went down braille a bit before us. We kept our eyes open, but like dan predicted, we were probably goin to fast unless it was right on the trail. glad you found it!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually, what happened with the contact is that I was wiping sweat from my eyebrow on the tractor climb, and dislidged the contact, it came out, but my hands were dirty enough that I didn't want to try to put it back in, so I wasn't worried about that.

·
Registered
603 Posts
astrahsburg said:

Awesome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.