Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my bike on the rack and drive to my ride most of the time. I turn the unit on when I get to the parking lot, start the timer when I get on the bike, turn the timer off when I get off then turn the unit off.

My problem is sometimes, not always when I download my ride it shows me driving from home to the parking lot and the ride. I don't know what I'm doing wrong since the unit is turned off while I am driving.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

·
SS XC Junkie
505 Posts
You probably turned it on at home and then off when you put the bike on the car. Chances are if you look at the path during the drive, it doesn't necessarily show the path you took to get to the ride rather a straight line from your home to your ride location. Just do a reset before you ride and it'll clear everything. For some reason Garmin doesn't cut off rides unless you plug it in to the computer or press reset. It's very irritating and it's one of the reasons I just switched to the Joule.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.