Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
[email protected]: "What and where you bought we do not know - we did not produce a tape with locking under the standard key"

Why then were they deceived by writing to me on email that such a tape was not produced?

Stay away from this manufacturer

·
Illuminati
1,729 Posts
[email protected]: "What and where you bought we do not know - we did not produce a tape with locking under the standard key"

Why then were they deceived by writing to me on email that such a tape was not produced?

Stay away from this manufacturer
er, as sfer1 also stated. this cassette would never work with your frame. 11 & 12 speed cassettes are just to wide to fit 135mm quick release frame & dropouts. I dont know who advised you, but its not Garbaruks fault the cassette doesnt fit.

I've seen some hub/frame/cassette combinations were 12 speed cassette doesnt fit 142 x 12mm (not boost).

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
er, as sfer1 also stated. this cassette would never work with your frame. 11 & 12 speed cassettes are just to wide to fit 135mm quick release frame & dropouts. I don't know who advised you, but its not Garbaruks fault the cassette doesn't fit.
Really? I've got a Sunrace 11sp and 2- Sram 11sp cassettes. Sunrace and one Sram are on separate wheels that I swap between 3 bikes and the other Sram on my trainer. The bikes, wheels, and trainer are 135 spacing. I have no issues with them fitting, spinning, or shifting.

These bikes are a 2008 Cannondale Scalpel, 2010 Trek 6700, and a Soul Cycles Hooligan.

It seems to me, as long as the cassette fits your freehub without sticking out, it shouldn't be impeded. At least in my experience.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts