Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,056 Posts
Nice find. I usually find lot's of project stuff like this at yard sales, but have come up dry so far this year. Just lot's of Huffys...:madman:

Post some pics when ur done. :thumbsup:
 

·
Neo-Retro Forever
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
Remember guys...these are old road bikes...they have their own forums at roadbikereview.com ... you should probably be checking them out there. MTBR.com implies mountain bikes...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
we know

richieb said:
Remember guys...these are old road bikes...they have their own forums at roadbikereview.com ... you should probably be checking them out there. MTBR.com implies mountain bikes...
there are some people on here who convert there mtb's to commuters with slicks so it's almost the same when u put on a drop handlebar
 

·
VRC Illuminati
Joined
·
17,650 Posts
Kyle0614 said:
there are some people on here who convert there mtb's to commuters with slicks so it's almost the same when u put on a drop handlebar
You are wise beyond your years Kyle.

RichieB is a fcuking idiot anyway.
 

·
Neo-Retro Forever
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
You're right Kyle...I don't know what I was thinking - expecting mountain bikes on a mountain bike forum. I saw a guy with a motor grafted onto his old bike today, so I think I'll start posting motorcycles now.

Rumpf is right- I'm the idiot.
 

·
artistic...
Joined
·
7,608 Posts
richieb said:
You're right Kyle...I don't know what I was thinking - expecting mountain bikes on a mountain bike forum. I saw a guy with a motor grafted onto his old bike today, so I think I'll start posting motorcycles now.

Rumpf is right- I'm the idiot.
how about a 29er w/ slicks? or a road bike w/ fat tires and flat bar on an mtb trail? will the internet implode if someone posts somehting along those lines?;)
 

·
Neo-Retro Forever
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
colker1 said:
will the internet implode if someone posts somehting along those lines?;)
No I guess not...but I do wonder why I would come to a Mountain Bike forum to look at old road bikes...I don't look at roadbikereview.com for a reason...

Mountain Bike Review . com

I guess I must have slept through the announcement that we can/should post anything that may have once had 2 wheels, or could possibly have 2 wheels some day...

My mistake. Post your rusty, crappy old non-mountain bike-related pics all you want. They are certainly worth looking at on a mountain bike forum!
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top