Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
The Law said:
Dan and I are riding at the Gap Thursday. Mtg time: 6pm. Anyone else care to join?
I think Kyle and Andy are planning on being there too. Im not riding till Downiville. The good news is my hip is feeling mucho better, but not exactly ready to do any climbing just yet.:madman: Hopefully Ill be able to do this ride next week.:confused: 2 weeks without being on my bike makes for a grumpy me.:madmax:

Sean

·
Paper or plastic?
10,727 Posts
CHUM said:
I'm in. Looks like Plim is comin' too. Also there may be Damron and Supa joining us....this is kinda turning out to be a biggish group...awesome :thumbsup:
Plim is coming? No way. Since when, does he drive to work? :)

·
Nature Rider, Not MTBer
2,695 Posts
zorg said:
Plim is coming? No way. Since when, does he drive to work? :)
It's a freakin' nightmare. I actually had to leave my home! At this very moment I'm sitting in a conference room ignoring whatever it is these annoying people are saying.

Ah, well. At least I have a FtF meeting with one of my direct reports later today. It'll do me good to yell at someone for a while.

·
Paper or plastic?
10,727 Posts
Plim said:
It's a freakin' nightmare. I actually had to leave my home! At this very moment I'm sitting in a conference room ignoring whatever it is these annoying people are saying.

Ah, well. At least I have a FtF meeting with one of my direct reports later today. It'll do me good to yell at someone for a while.
Scary, you're starting to sound like Dilbert's boss. Otherwise, 1000' and 11 miles, that sounds very SS friendly. I should try it one of those days.

·
aka dan51
6,022 Posts
zorg said:
Scary, you're starting to sound like Dilbert's boss. Otherwise, 1000' and 11 miles, that sounds very SS friendly. I should try it one of those days.
It was my first real SS ride last week. It was fairly easy. There are no long uphills on this route. A few short steep ones, but I rode everything until the final climb, when I started seeing stars due to physical exhaustion.

-Dan

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
dan51 said:
XT 760 from Universal, price matched to Performance for 230.
Brakes are Shimano Saint.

You coming today?
Nice cranks, I have the same one's. You can upgrade those to Philwood bearings down the road too. What brakes did you have before? Kyle will be there, he called to ask if you and Shilo were going.

Sean

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.