Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Paper or plastic?
10,340 Posts
I'm planning on making it. I need a ride in this week, since I'm flying out Saturday and won't be able to ride for the next 10 days.

·
Premium Member
8,633 Posts
I'm in. I've been off the bike since D-Ville so I'll be sloooow and ugly. i'll try not to whine too much ;)

jorgemonkey - I can give ya a lift. send me an email with your addy

hasta

·
Registered
663 Posts
Came to work with my bike and my gear. That must mean I'm going! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Got my gear, now I just gotta get out of the office at a decent time.

I wont be pushing too hard, and will probalby try to convince Chum to take the bailout with me. 2 whiners are better than 1.

·
Paper or plastic?
10,340 Posts
grrrah said:
Got my gear, now I just gotta get out of the office at a decent time.

I wont be pushing too hard, and will probalby try to convince Chum to take the bailout with me. 2 whiners are better than 1.
Got bike and gear, and I should be able to get out of work on time. All I need is somebody to bring a floor pump. Pretty please...

·
another day at the office
1,197 Posts
I'm out

No riding for me tonight. I already made a commitment to do volunteer work with the humane society tonight and Saturday. The poor little doggies stuck in the kennels need some quality time.

Anybody riding SDF or UCSC on Sunday morning?

D-

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
bustamove said:
No riding for me tonight. I already made a commitment to do volunteer work with the humane society tonight and Saturday. The poor little doggies stuck in the kennels need some quality time.

Anybody riding SDF or UCSC on Sunday morning?

D-
Yes, either of those should be fine, unless we do another epic on Sat.

zorg said:
Got bike and gear, and I should be able to get out of work on time. All I need is somebody to bring a floor pump. Pretty please...
I'll have my floor pump, unless someone (Shiloh) took it out of the car and didn't put it back.

-Dan

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
Plim said:
You should just make that your sig. :smilewinkgrin:

Or am I being mean?
In this heat, we'll all be slow and ugly.

Looks like K-Less is going to bail because "it's too hot". :rolleyes:

-Dan

·
Paper or plastic?
10,340 Posts
rensho said:
PLIMbob, you riding tonight?

Not to be confused with PLUMbob...
Rensho, are you coming to tonight sweatfest too?

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
zorg said:
Rensho, are you coming to tonight sweatfest too?
I'm wishy washy on it. I can't get my mind off going home and watch the TOUR. I'm afraid to open some of these TDF threads... I already saw something about Landis (no not from yesterday's). Ugh, the agony of not knowing!

I guess the mere mention of riding today should get me to get my lardy butt out there. So yes, I'll scoot on up there tonight.

·
Paper or plastic?
10,340 Posts
rensho said:
I'm wishy washy on it. I can't get my mind off going home and watch the TOUR. I'm afraid to open some of these TDF threads... I already saw something about Landis (no not from yesterday's). Ugh, the agony of not knowing!

I guess the mere mention of riding today should get me to get my lardy butt out there. So yes, I'll scoot on up there tonight.
Why don't you leave work early, go watch the tour on your Tivo (you have Tivo now, don't you?), and then come ride and talk about that fabulous finish with us.

·
Registered
663 Posts
All this talk about the heat is starting to concern me.

Last Thursday's ride was hot too. Just out of curiosity, does anybody know if it is hotter today compared to last Thursday?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts