Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bicyclochondriac.
15,225 Posts
dynamic213 said:
My friend shot this with his Canon 5D Mark II slr camera.

Where is the section shown around 1:06 - 1:17, and at ~1:22 to 1:25?

Good video, it really captured the feel of the rocky Gap trails.

Oh, yeah, I am very impressed at the speed you were maintaining at 1:56 (that's the first climb on Skullcap after you get on to it from Prickly Pears, right?) That climb is f-ing brutal, and I usually do not have the momentum to clear that log pile, and if I do I am barley crawling/clawing over it. You are really cruising!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kapusta said:
Where is the section shown around 1:06 - 1:17, and at ~1:22 to 1:25?

Good video, it really captured the feel of the rocky Gap trails.

Oh, yeah, I am very impressed at the speed you were maintaining at 1:56 (that's the first climb on Skullcap after you get on to it from Prickly Pears, right?) That climb is f-ing brutal, and I usually do not have the momentum to clear that log pile, and if I do I am barley crawling/clawing over it. You are really cruising!!
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. My friend is a very talented photographer/videographer!

1:22-1:25 is actually a section of the Gap that I never realized was there until the day we shot the video... and I've been riding that trail for over 2 years! It's located on Skullcap section, I think right pass Prickly Pears. You won't notice that it's there unless you really pay attention to it.

·
Bicyclochondriac.
15,225 Posts
dynamic213 said:
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. My friend is a very talented photographer/videographer!

1:22-1:25 is actually a section of the Gap that I never realized was there until the day we shot the video... and I've been riding that trail for over 2 years! It's located on Skullcap section, I think right pass Prickly Pears. You won't notice that it's there unless you really pay attention to it.
Wow, I'll look for it next time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.