Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Looking for pics of the ride at Gambrill. Checked the thread on the trail reviews so I stopped by there on Saturday on the way to Gettysburg with the family. It is a fair distance to travel (an hour or so depending on traffic). Also, how is it with hikers on the trail. Don't want to run into anyone or crash trying to avoid people. Is it worth it? If you have some good pics let me know and I will send you my email address.

Travis

·
My little friends
713 Posts
I don't know if pictures will do the tails justice; you can show the rocks, but not how steep the hill is. The Yellow and Blue trails have the least amount of hikers, and of course, the farther from the parking area, the fewer pedestians. Also, prime weekend hours bring out the most hikers.Either way, its never really an issue, many miles of trails. The Yellow Trail, ridden clockwise from the gravel parking lot, is the most rideable with the least walking, but you still get all the rocks, hills and thrills that make Gambrill a blast to ride!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.