Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I just wanna ride my bike
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came back from a week's vacation in sunny Reno. Managed to get in three rides to get a taste for the riding in and around the city (Peavine, Tahoe, Truckee). The trails are great and there are lots of choices! We hope to be back someday in prime riding season especially for the higher elevation trails.

Here's my blog post to give you a quick snapshot of what we rode:

The Mountain Bike Life: Gambling on Lady Luck in Reno/Tahoe

Cheers!

·
Content from my avatar
4,355 Posts
Funny, yesterday and last night it snowed across most of upper Peavine. You got lucky with that timing. It's mostly cleared up by now, but the trails will still be soggy for a few more days. Should be great by mid-week though!

G

·
I just came back from a week's vacation in sunny Reno. Managed to get in three rides to get a taste for the riding in and around the city (Peavine, Tahoe, Truckee). The trails are great and there are lots of choices! We hope to be back someday in prime riding season especially for the higher elevation trails.

Here's my blog post to give you a quick snapshot of what we rode:

The Mountain Bike Life: Gambling on Lady Luck in Reno/Tahoe
glad you enjoyed the visit and hope you return soon. After reading the blog you managed to hit some sweet spots, pegs, paco's, marlette lk to TRT.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.