Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a new place to live. So what kind of riding is available and what's the local racing like. Is there a series website that I can refer to maybe? I'm currently living in CT and we have a really good series here where I can do 12 mtb races a year within a 3 hour drive at most and I can do a bunch of running races and a couple tri's as well, and that's along with some road races too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is the coolest college/university town! Much better than Austin, Tx. Lots of running races, tri's and road races, yup, absolutely.

www.gainesvillecyclingclub.com and many others, just search in Yahoo or google...

oh, yeah, and lots of young college hotties in skimpy outfits...wait, was that on your list?

otis24 said:
I'm looking for a new place to live. So what kind of riding is available and what's the local racing like. Is there a series website that I can refer to maybe? I'm currently living in CT and we have a really good series here where I can do 12 mtb races a year within a 3 hour drive at most and I can do a bunch of running races and a couple tri's as well, and that's along with some road races too.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Are you asking about Gainesville, GA or Gainesville, FL?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be Florida.
Domincrules! can't be trusted and should be banned : )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts