Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hard as nails
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
undefinedWhat up Ga ridas! I hope someone out there can help - A friend and I are traveling to Duluth next weekend for business. But of course, what would work be without pleasure. I have been doing some self research on MTBR.com for trails that are Really good. We are willing to travel 1 hour in any direction from Duluth (maybe a lil more if the trail is really worth it). We enjoy hitting fast technical single track, some up hill, with lots of downhill opportunities. Adrenaline junkies... :cool: :D
Thanks for all responses - appreciate it!!!!

·
Hard as nails
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I have been to the Chicopee trail system - not sure if it was AG or the regular Chicopee trail. I know that I had to deal with Zig Zag-whew! I am definetinly go there again - would you recommend another similar or more challenging? Thanks

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Dirtman said:
Thank you! I have been to the Chicopee trail system - not sure if it was AG or the regular Chicopee trail. I know that I had to deal with Zig Zag-whew! I am definetinly go there again - would you recommend another similar or more challenging? Thanks
Ag Center is in the same general area (1 exit north on 985) as the chicopee system (zig-zag is on the main Chicopee system). It is a shorter trail but has much better flow. It's fun for 2-3 laps.

Yellow river near Snellville/stone mtn is technical and a fun ride. I ride it 2-3 times weekly. I will give you the guided tour if you like. Blankets might fall under the 1 hour drive depending on the time of day and route. The Conyers/Olympic trail is lots of fun with a great variation of terrain. Also Mansell/Big creek trail is nice.

·
Hard as nails
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SSINGA said:
Ag Center is in the same general area (1 exit north on 985) as the chicopee system (zig-zag is on the main Chicopee system). It is a shorter trail but has much better flow. It's fun for 2-3 laps.

Yellow river near Snellville/stone mtn is technical and a fun ride. I ride it 2-3 times weekly. I will give you the guided tour if you like. Blankets might fall under the 1 hour drive depending on the time of day and route. The Conyers/Olympic trail is lots of fun with a great variation of terrain. Also Mansell/Big creek trail is nice.
That sounds great! Hey I may want to take you up on that offer. We (business colleague and I) will arrive in the area on Friday July 23rd 04. We will be ready to hit the trails sat and sun morning. Software training begins on Monday. I will shoot you a reply near the end of the week to see if your schedule coinsides with ours. Thanks for the offer!

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Dirtman said:
That sounds great! Hey I may want to take you up on that offer. We (business colleague and I) will arrive in the area on Friday July 23rd 04. We will be ready to hit the trails sat and sun morning. Software training begins on Monday. I will shoot you a reply near the end of the week to see if your schedule coinsides with ours. Thanks for the offer!
Use the email link below to contact me.

Yellow has some really fun DH sections. I look forward to meeting ya'll.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts