Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I need to replace the bushings in the lower shock eye on my Cadabra (2011 but with G3 magic link on an RP23).

From my measurements, the size, mount to mount is 32.5mm and it uses an M6 bolt with a standard Fox shock eye bushing.

I can't find any "kits" here in the UK, so I am going to have to get a custom bushing job made by TF Tuned.

Before I do that, can anyone confirm the measurements (or point me at where I can actually get a bushing kit)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I need to replace the bushings in the lower shock eye on my Cadabra (2011 but with G3 magic link on an RP23).

From my measurements, the size, mount to mount is 32.5mm and it uses an M6 bolt with a standard Fox shock eye bushing.

I can't find any "kits" here in the UK, so I am going to have to get a custom bushing job made by TF Tuned.

Before I do that, can anyone confirm the measurements (or point me at where I can actually get a bushing kit)?

Thanks!
Just came across this post, hopefully in time to help you out. You can buy the bushings on eBay from mtnbiker4life on eBay. You want the 1/2" DU bushing and he also sells the tool to remove/install them. I bought the tool/bushing combo and it's very nicely made. The other option you have is to contact Fox shocks and tell them which bike you have and they will sell you the kit to replace the bushing, spacers, etc. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts