Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,670 Posts
tg said:
Multi use roof rack :thumbsup:
What I want to know is how the he11 did they lift a 750lb animal up onto that car. Most people chop those critters up in quarters before hauling them away. And no it is not a common sight to see a full size Elk in or on any vehicle. Maybe once in a while, but not very common. Only a rooky hunter would even try it.

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
a dead animal on top of a car. now that is funny. oh god my sides are splitting. if this was a friday i think id simply die from laughter. quick, someone bust out some war wound pics.

·
12,942 Posts
not so much pal. i love a good steak, just dont like seein its tounge stickin outta its mouth on my plate is all. im happy with some salt, pepper and a set of blinders in my minds eye.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cactuscorn said:
not so much pal. i love a good steak, just dont like seein its tounge stickin outta its mouth on my plate is all. im happy with some salt, pepper and a set of blinders in my minds eye.
CACTUSCORN, ever eat elk? .... pretty much the best meat there is :thumbsup: You should try it.

·
Banned
4,278 Posts
lumberjetta

cactuscorn said:
silly me. i thought that was called somethin else. doesnt everyone have a friend with a pickup? doesnt lowes deliver? i used to be the pickup friend but not anymore!
Sometimes ingenuity is spelled s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y :D :D :D

There was another picture of the lumberjetta that I didn't post--seems the guy's GF was in the passenger side--asleep :eek:ut:

At least the guy with the elk wasn't dragging his bumper.:thumbsup:

·
12,942 Posts
i have and its very good. love the elk jerky sticks i used to get when i worked at the ourdoor outfitter joint. lots of hunters there ya know. ive tried a few game meats and most were good. just as long as i dont have to be there for anything but the meal, im cool.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,670 Posts
cactuscorn said:
thats the same word i was thinkin of. nice call. perhaps its a small town lumber joint/import tuner and that was a delivery.
No that actually happened at a H. D. several years ago. The owner of the car argued with the employee about the car not handeling the weight. But the customer insisted it would be ok. So the employee made him sign a waiver before loading. Not too bright, but unfortunately all to common at your do it yourself warehouses.:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.