Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else have some funny ebay finds. Heres one.....that bike doesnt look right. Plus, its 2,200 WITHOUT the wheelset...

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
My funny "ebay find" is what just happend to me....

Beside Ebay I put my Kona yesterday on PinkBike for 400USD w/o shock and today a guy from Brooklyn,NY call me and we agree in 350USD so I went to the city (manhattan) to meet and everything went smoth, he took the frame ,I took the money...
When I got home I check ebay and a guy from the UK hit "BUY IT NOW" for 400USD in Ebay...Whatafvck...!!!! ...anyway with the free shipping that I offer with Buy It Now is like the same money...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3688523522&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Uh oh.....I guess VIA better not piss of WCH or anybody else....

646 591 3086

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
646 591 3086
lol. off topic, but tony do you have any action shots with your new pimp machine?

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Uh oh.....I guess VIA better not piss of WCH or anybody else....

646 591 3086

hahahaah....my cell phone is the bigest pice of junk ever...the battery don't last a minute when I unplug it from the wall...
Another "ebay find" lol :D

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Nope, not yet. It's been sort of mechanically a pain lately, just got a front brake for it yesterday, put new cable/housing on it, that took a bit to setup since I've never done it before, and then right after that my fricken rear brake completely dies, so i go to the lbs this afternoon and they're out of their bleed kit, so....it'll be a couple days more before I can truely get out and ride. but more than that i havent been doing any riding worth taking pics of, im hoping i can get up to vail in the next two weeks and then I'll probably get some pics then.

Has anybody else noticed I've made like 5 posts in the last week? What the hell is wrong with me?

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Nope, not yet. It's been sort of mechanically a pain lately, just got a front brake for it yesterday, put new cable/housing on it, that took a bit to setup since I've never done it before, and then right after that my fricken rear brake completely dies, so i go to the lbs this afternoon and they're out of their bleed kit, so....it'll be a couple days more before I can truely get out and ride. but more than that i havent been doing any riding worth taking pics of, im hoping i can get up to vail in the next two weeks and then I'll probably get some pics then.

Has anybody else noticed I've made like 5 posts in the last week? What the hell is wrong with me?
yeah, dude whats wrong with you, your becoming anti-post whore.

that sucks about the brakes

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
i dont know...ive heard of older special edition stinkys...with different rear swing arms and all but not as recent as 2003...

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
It looks like a normal stinky to me, along with a crappy OEM Jr.T2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts