Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
I wish we could get some kind of campaign going here in DC to promote bicycle safety. Two bikers killed so far this year, one just a couple of weeks ago by a truck that turned right on red and just ran him over and dragged his bicycle for 4 blocks before stopping.
I commute most days and it is pretty scary. Drivers yell at me to get out of the road, buses and taxis cut me off and run red lights all the time.

·
Registered
168 Posts
triscuit said:
I wish we could get some kind of campaign going here in DC to promote bicycle safety. Two bikers killed so far this year, one just a couple of weeks ago by a truck that turned right on red and just ran him over and dragged his bicycle for 4 blocks before stopping.
I commute most days and it is pretty scary. Drivers yell at me to get out of the road, buses and taxis cut me off and run red lights all the time.
I hate driving in DC .. I hate riding in DC .. DC is just awful! There is seriously nothing good about commuting in to or out of DC every morning or afternoon. I got a job in columbia now and life is so much better!

sho

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.