Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas ya'll !!!!! Hope everyone got something that makes them grin like a 10 year old. Enjoy your families and food and a shot or two of warming beverage.

I am thankfull to be in the adult toy business with a bunch of riders like you giving me an earfull. Happy Trails

David Turner

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
yer in the adult toy biz too? and here i thought ya just made bikes! happy krismiss david. thanx for all youve done for me and countless others. consider me grinnin. cheers!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Adult toys?

Oh... wait. OK my minds out of the gutter now.

Christmas was great at our house. Santa spoiled the crap out of my kids. I'm looking forward to some riding this week. Moto and MTB.

David - very cool of you to check in with a kind message on a day when you should be "off the clock".

Time for some football.

C

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I do more lurkin' than postin' but this thread deserves a response.

Thanks DT and crew for making the year a little better for us Homers. What more could anyone ask?

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
Well, there's still about 50 minutes left on the 25th here so I'll chime in. Merry Christmas and happy holiday's to all. Thanks DT for another great year of riding.

·
Ridin' in iRie meditation
312 Posts
Right back at ya! My grinning started last year this time when I got my Turner :D and it hasn't stopped yet! Thanks DT and crew for making a great bike and better yet, for standing behind your product the way you do. Fortunately I haven't needed anything in the way of warranty service on my Burner, and I hope I don't, but if I do I'm confident knowing that you guys are going to be responsive, helpful and fair. Thanks!

tf

turnerbikes said:
Merry Christmas ya'll !!!!! Hope everyone got something that makes them grin like a 10 year old. Enjoy your families and food and a shot or two of warming beverage.

I am thankfull to be in the adult toy business with a bunch of riders like you giving me an earfull. Happy Trails

David Turner

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Dave - Do you have any 05 Spots left???

turnerbikes said:

David Turner
Thank you Dave for making biking fun. You da man.
I can not wait until your new Horst Link 2007 bikes come out....

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
THANK YOU DAVE! And thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone at Turner and to most of you here on the forum. To all of you who help bring some FUN and ENJOYMENT and USEFUL KNOWLEDGE to the rest of us.

-ALSO- BEST WISHES to JOD and anyone else with recent injuries and/or this damn cold/flu bug that just won't go away.....

-bd-

·
Registered
372 Posts
Thank You

Dave and the boys thank you. Happy holidays to all. This weekend was the best. I did some of the best riding Marin has to offer. My 5 spot was like a machine. I had the suspension diled in perfectly(DHX air & Nixon Plat).

P.S. JOD get well soon.

Steve.

·
roots, rocks, rhythm
A little of this and that........nothing cheap! Try to buy local, which is really hard!
917 Posts
All the best for 2006 to DT and the crew.
Thanks for taking care of myself and the rest of the homers.

:cool:
Kevin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.