Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright
easy does it
the dude wants to buy my bike, of course cause of ghey pinkbike i get lots of scammers

him---
Hello,
how are you today been a long time and im srry for not
get back to you since is becus im out of state, so get
back to me if you still have the item for sell, look
for you repaly okay..
THANKS...

me---->
this is my reply

give me your phone number so we can talk more.

him----

Ok and im in UK now so you can call this number
+447024070615 okay ask me thanks....

me

> hmmm thats odd
> your number doesnt work

him

ok who tell you and you can mail me okay... ( nice grammer ***)

me

mail you what?

him

your bike silly

me

alright ***, 1. your supposed to send me the money first 2. i wont be sending my bike to you cause your one of those [email protected] scammer fools and 3. ( tried to scare him here)
im having the authorities track your ip address right now so you better runoff FVCK HEAD

:madmax: frikin morons waste my time:madmax:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
themarsvolta55 said:
alright
easy does it
the dude wants to buy my bike, of course cause of ghey pinkbike i get lots of scammers

him---
Hello,
how are you today been a long time and im srry for not
get back to you since is becus im out of state, so get
back to me if you still have the item for sell, look
for you repaly okay..
THANKS...

me---->
this is my reply

give me your phone number so we can talk more.

him----

Ok and im in UK now so you can call this number
+447024070615 okay ask me thanks....

me

> hmmm thats odd
> your number doesnt work

him

ok who tell you and you can mail me okay... ( nice grammer ***)

me

mail you what?

him

your bike silly

me

alright ***, 1. your supposed to send me the money first 2. i wont be sending my bike to you cause your one of those [email protected] scammer fools and 3. ( tried to scare him here)
im having the authorities track your ip address right now so you better runoff FVCK HEAD

:madmax: frikin morons waste my time:madmax:
they never reply when i start to mess with them :cryin:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
haha i hate scamers. had those problems before selling motoryclycles and trying to buy a car.

i was playing with a scammer once and actually got the guy to think i was really going to buy his Audi S4 (around 17,000dollars was the bluebook) for 5,500bucks. i made him belive me that i trusted him shipping it to me from holland lol. i was like "well, this sounds a bit sketcky and for the price i'm worried about a few parts. would you mind pulling the valve cover off and getting high quailty pics of it. also, maybe pull the turbos and get me some closer pics of a few things. then i had they guy jack it up, take the wheels off so i could 'inspect the brakes and suspension' giving him so BS story about how i was looking for this and that, but i was 98%sure if the pics were ok he'd have the money in 2 days." well, he actually did everything i asked for and i know they weren't pics offline cause they were all they same car that was located in ohio, but wait!! i thought it was in holland!!

dumb people.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts

·
keystone addict
542 Posts
free rider said:
hey, your the one who sent me that email about "profeshunal addvanement" urnt u
hehe, no, that must have been someone else. I guess we both used the word, "profeshunal". iznt thet reely funy thoe?

·
keystone addict
542 Posts
Hey, uh, isnt it kinda scary that that laptop guy (who is my hero now, by the way) just mysteriously disappeared? I hope that british sleaze ball didn't do anything violent to him... like seriously, though.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
mothahucker said:
Hey, uh, isnt it kinda scary that that laptop guy (who is my hero now, by the way) just mysteriously disappeared? I hope that british sleaze ball didn't do anything violent to him... like seriously, though.
na man, the story was told, his work was done, how ouwld he have found his adress

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
I just tell them to send payment to 1600 Pennselvania ave.

They've even written me back saying they sent it off and ot please send my bike. to which I replay I never recieved anything, please send again.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.