Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered Dietitian
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you recently jilted Gracia fans might find this entertaining. Our shop is a Cannondale dealer, and we have this huge life-size Cedric Gracia cutout as a marketing thing to go on the sales floor, for the Prophets. When we heard he left Cannondale, we took him off the floor and begin having fun. First we gave him a cigarette. Next we sat him on the toilet in the restroom. Finally, someone had the bright idea to cut a hole in his lap so you could sit on him and take a dump. Kinda like a Cedric toilet cover. What can I say, it's the slow season at the shop :)

Poor Cedric.

Attachments

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,470 Posts
damion said:
I still say it is too clean. My shop is 45 years old, so you can guess what the crapper looks like there.
MMMM, yeah, I can just picture it! Hey, now there's an idea, anyone else have crapper pics? It's time for a new irreverent thread! =:)

·
Registered Dietitian
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damion said:
I still say it is too clean. My shop is 45 years old, so you can guess what the crapper looks like there.
It's our storage room crapper. Our building used to be a Chinese buffet restaurant, so there are multiple bathrooms. The one we usually use is plastered in Marzocchi girl posters, etc.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Ours too.

tommyrod74 said:
It's our storage room crapper. Our building used to be a Chinese buffet restaurant, so there are multiple bathrooms. The one we usually use is plastered in Marzocchi girl posters, etc.
A classic Schwinn poster (the Evolution of Schwinn.), An older Armstrong poster from 98 in Postal colors, A poster with Ullrich, Pantani, and Julich on the podium at the 98 Tour, and a couple others.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.