Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to an exciting weekend at Sea Otter! If you are going to be there, please stop by the Friends of Stafford Lake Bike Park booth in the Clif Bar tent and say hello.

We will have a Marin Bikes bicycle raffle, a mobile Bell Built Grant voting kiosk, t-shirts for sale, and lots of info on the park!

Also, please join us Friday night at the Clif Bar Campfire Jam from 6-9pm, including a special Stafford Lake Bike Park fundraiser screening of Anthill Films movies Not Bad and Arrival on an outdoor theatre starting at 9pm.

sea otter poster.jpg

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,684 Posts
That's pretty damn awesome!

Wish I were going. :(

·
I'm really diggin it!
3,078 Posts
Looking forward to an exciting weekend at Sea Otter! If you are going to be there, please stop by the Friends of Stafford Lake Bike Park booth in the Clif Bar tent and say hello.

We will have a Marin Bikes bicycle raffle, a mobile Bell Built Grant voting kiosk, t-shirts for sale, and lots of info on the park!

Also, please join us Friday night at the Clif Bar Campfire Jam from 6-9pm, including a special Stafford Lake Bike Park fundraiser screening of Anthill Films movies Not Bad and Arrival on an outdoor theatre starting at 9pm.

View attachment 884338
Thanks for being so supportive of the park. Best of luck. I won't see you Friday but if by some act of god I ever get out of Michigan you should look for me over at the rideSFO booth on Saturday and Sunday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts